Raid on the face??

ok, I know this sounds terrible, but I have to ask anyway. I was spraying the Raid Ant and Roach killer under my cabinets for ants. A fime mist came back and got me in the face. I washed my face, but I had liked my lips about 10 after the spray and before washing my face. So my ? is if I had accidently got some on my lips and licked them then would it make me sick? I am a doofus. I would think you would have to consume alot of it to hurt you. THe bottle says call poison control if injested. But I am not evein sure I injested any.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Wow! that happens to alot of people I'll wager.....if you start having symptoms, then call poision controll......if your lips get numb call them, if your worried call them.....it's probally not enough to make ya sick but ya never know with today's chemical poisions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Give them a call. If that bug killer is able to kill roaches, who will be the only living creatures in the event of a nuclear disaster, don't mess around with that stuff. Better to be safe than sorry. They are very helpful at poison control, they would be happy to help you.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• x
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I agree with MommasCoocoo, give them a call. I panicked earlier this spring when I opened my dishwasher and had ants in it! I put an ant bait in there and later forgot about it and started to run the dishwasher and there were a few dishes in there. I freaked out because the ants sort of shocked me , I've never had them in the dishwasher and I reacted without thinking. I called the Raid
    toll free # 1-800-494-4855 and they were so helpful and did not make me feel bad. I felt like a doofus, too! In fact, they said others had done the same thing. give them a call. I'm sure they will answer any questions you have and out you at ease.
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 9:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2008