Those of you who pray

How often do you pray?
do you have set times to pray?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We pray all day in a way!(Christians) pray without ceasing, but do not HAVE too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I wish I set a time to pray daily. When you do, you usually have more time in the day. I usually am thankful and grateful for all my blessings in my morning shower. I also do a couple quick prayers with my dau on the way to school to help her start her day.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 1:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I pray throughout the day, but I set aside time for intercession in the evenings; I lay down with my girls as they fall asleep and let the Lord put things on my heart for me to pray concerning.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I pray all through the day. Sometimes they really are not prayers as much as they are communicating with Him.
    Like yesterday when I fell. I am always glad that He is near then.
    I pray a lot here on CM. Sometimes for others but mostly for me. It is hard for me to stay quiet.
    I like to pray early in the morning before I begin my day.
    I don't know...I think as His we just pray all day long. There is always a need.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I talk to Jesus alot through the day but i do pray the longest at night before i go to sleep...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I pray all through the day, as my sisters in Christ have all said, also. I do begin and end each day thanking God for that day,as well. If I hear of someone in need of prayers, I stop and pray for them at that time, as well.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2009