Huckabee is great read his great insight I never knew on Israel and his recent trip there?

http://tinyurl.com/lxnf8w

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This isn't a question! This is a request with a question mark at the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Let's just say Mike Huckabee isn't someone with whom I'm on the same page. So, what's the question?
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• learn what the lie was? from Obama this time!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• All it does is go to his FB page. I'm not sure what you're referring to.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• http://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Blogs.Comment&Blog_id=2779
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have great respect for Mike Huckabee. He would have made this country a wonderful President. Maybe in 2012! I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• anon :29 You are such a smart ass! This isn't a question!

This is a request with a question mark at the end. Huckabee is great read his great insight I never knew on Israel and his recent trip there?

Poster, I'll help you out since anon is more interested in insulting you than showing she can understand the intention.

This is a request with a question mark at the end. Huckabee is great read his great insight I never knew on Israel and his recent trip there.   Happy now, anon? That is a question.

I think that Mike Huckabee has an insight into many issues we need to understand in a global economy and political situation of the day. He spoke this morning about marriage and what it really is suppose to be. I am always surprised at the depth of knowledge he displays. He doesn't seem to speak on issues he doesn't understand which I admire.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2009