Anyone else's child sick as well?

Today my son has been acting just fine except he has been vomitting, but other than that just as bouncy as can be. Not running a fever or anything at times he does feel cooler than others. Anyone else's kid/s been sick and how long did it last for you? I feel horrible for my little guy!!!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old did that about a month ago. By the next day he was COMPLETELY better. I couldnt believe how fast he got over it. Hope he feels better tomorrow.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Thank you I am hoping the same thing, Justin got sick back in January and March and it lasted a week each time, I just hope it doesnt this time
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My son woke up with a horrible cold this morning! Its midnight here and he is tossing and turning and feels terrible! Hope your little one feels better soon and you don't get sick next! Wish me the same! lol
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• US I completely wish you the same - stay strong and healthy there momma
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2009