While pregnant when did you stop having sex

I'm 27 weeks and haven't stopped yet...should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No need unless the doctor tells you specifically to stop, like in the case of premature labor. Some women have sex to induce labor when they are due.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• we are on our 3rd pregnancy had sex all the way until delivery with the other 2, sex even put me into labor with our 2nd child
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i didnt stop untill i was fat and could even get comfty for nothing.that was around 34 weeks.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm 34 weeks and I still have sex all the time. You never have to stop unless your doctor advises you to. Many doctors will suggest sex at the end to help bring on labor, sperm can soften the cervix and orgasm can start contractions but unless you are high risk you don't have to stop at any point unless you are experiencing pain, bleeding or you just feel uncomfortable and want to stop.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• with my first i didn't stop until the day before i went to the doc and they said it was time to have my baby (at 38 weeks) with my second my husband deployed when i was about 6 months along so sex stopped but that didn't mean i stopped having orgasms...;)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• You don't have to stop having sex unless the doctor says otherwise. I have been pregnant twice and had sex all the way up til delivery.
    Kristinmomof2

Answer by Kristinmomof2 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• well alrighty then i'm not stopping anytime soon lol i've had more sex since i got pregnant with my boyfriend than we ever had before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No, we didn't until the very end. That was only because my husband thought he would hurt the baby. I told him he couldn't. He didn't want to take any chances and poke her head (lol).
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• up until delivery
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I stopped...... when my water broke
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009