is this normal. im freaked out.

im 37 weeks and so flippin scared. i feel scared that some how im going to lose my baby or going to die during delivery. i almost feel like i can't get all the way excited. Is it normal to be this anxious??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. its normal, just relax, death during childbirth really is not common anymore. and at 37 weeks your baby is almost full term (full term is actually 38 weeks) so your chance of losing the baby is practically nothing. just breath and keep getting stuff ready for baby and relax while you can b/c soon you won't be able to at all for a few months.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Im sure that your not the only who has felt that way but me personally I never thought of any of that but I was a little scared about how painful everything was going to be but once I got in there everything was a breeze and I cant wait to do it again in 8 months. Im guessing that this is your first? With your first pregnancy you will think of everything that can go wrong and thats completely normal if you ask me. I used to read books like crazy when I was pregnant with my first just to get all the info I needed. You are going to be fine and try not to stress your self out cause its not good for baby. Congrats :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2009