need advice on what to wear to a wedding?

husband and i hardly ever go out. but his co-worker invited him to a wedding. i have no idea what to wear. PLEASE HELP ME

6lilprinces

Asked by 6lilprinces at 1:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• where will the wedding be held? outside, inside, casual, dressy? what you wear really depends on the environment of the wedding & reception. usually a simple dress can be accessorized dressy or casual depending on the circumstance. pick a color that flatters you & go w/that. if you're unsure take a girlfriend w/u or most sales people @ macys or other dept. stores are very helpful. try on everything! something make look boring on the hanger but may end up great on you! good luck hope it helps & have fun!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I was around 8 months pregnant, the last wedding I went to. It was summer and I was miserable, I wore my maternity jeans and a simple cotton top. I did not care what anyone had to say at that point!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Usually sunday best is worn at a wedding. If you are on a budget, check out Ross or TJ Max you can occasionally find gems for not too much money. Have fun.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• a nice pair of dress slcaks and a button up blouse is fine believe me people wont be concerned with what your wearing ;) just avoid white adn black both can be considered offensive at a wedding
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009