for those of you...

for those of you who voted for Obama, are there any regrets now and if you could do it over would you still vote for him?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 1:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this doesn't apply to me, but just to let you know, this question is asked alot and turns into a drama-filled post.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I didn't vote! ;)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 1:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yeah this needs to go in Poilitics and current events
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OP here- well sorry I wasnt trying to start anything. I didnt vote either I was just curious thats why I put it in just for fun. If anyone has a problem they can post it in politics because im going to bed now Good Night Everyone
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 1:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I noticed something last week from watching the news, and reading various news papers, the only people that have a problem with obama are here on cafemom and tend to be old house wives with nothing to do with their time but complain about everything and be miserable.

No I am not regretting it and never will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• To Anonymous: I didn't vote for Obama, and am not miserable. I was disheartened that America voted for him. Unfortunately I have to live w/him as President. One of my good friends voted for him. The last great president we had was Ronald Regan. he had experience running the Actors Guild, and then a State. Obama didn't have enough experience. All the Tzars cost money. All the money he is giving away will cost us in the end. My family's standard of living has decreased over time, due to gas/grocery prices. Wages have not risen. Giving cash away doesn't help as in the future prices/taxes will have to go up to pay for it. Plus I have expenses my parents never had, TV, Phones, internet, School supplies, sports from school, lunches/dinner from school field trips, etc.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I voted for him and I absolutely do not regret my decision. He certainly isn't doing any worse than the previous yahoo we had in office. Do you really think Obamas job is easy? Look at the state this country has been in from day one of his term! Bottom line no one is perfect. And how can we really be making such definite decisions about him when he hasn't even been in office for a full year. Give it a little more time. I am not saying that maybe later I won't regret my decision but I will reserve that until his term is almost ended. He has openly said that this will not be easy and it won't happen overnight. Give him a break he's trying to fix a broken country!!!

And GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS who enable us to have the freedom to openly have discussions like this and practice free speech!
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 22, 2009