I am so glad they found that animal that killed Jasmine Fiore aren't you?

This was his wife and although they got the marriage anulled they remained dating. He strangled her and put her in a suitcase, but before that he cut off her fingertips and pulled out all of her teeth. She was a model with breadt implants and that's how they identified her a day after they found her in a dumpster. No one deserves to have this done to them and yet it continues to happen every day. How do you feel about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow I was excited when I read your question. Now i see that he isn't caught. Too bad. I didn't know how they had identified her. Hopefully she will get justice. He has so much money, if he runs to another country other then Canada maybe he won't be caught. It is a shame school doesn't have classes on what type of man (characteristics) of an abuser so our girls won't get involved with them. My friend lost her daughter and grandchildren to the same type of man. If I can't have you, no one can. I hope they catch him soon.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 2:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Buena park isn't far from me so this really hit home. Honestly I should say it amazes me how sick people can get in this world but in all honesty it doesn't surprise me anymore. That poor woman endured a lot and sadly and unfortunetly she won't be the last one
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OMG! they found him? This so called reality "STAR"?I've been following this story all day. I gotta watch the 11 o'clock news. Poor girl, so young and pretty. I bet he never figured on the identifying her with the serial # on her breast implants. What an idiot! I heard he was the one that reported her missing. How can you even fathom ripping your loved ones teeth out with pliers and then cutting their fingertipos off!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't think they found him
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nope! just saw the news, they THOUGHT they had him! I hate when the previews to the news get it worng, I just heard the same thing like 15 minutes ago and they were wrong.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Aww that sucks I heard he is believed to be in canada
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009