what does your hubby do...

when you are upset with him to make you feel better?

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I am mad my husband won't leave me alone, he comes and lays on me and hugs me and kisses me and does what he can to talk to me. He knows I am extremely mad and he knows if he does this I can't resist the urge to laugh and stuff

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:11 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nothing. He's very stubborn and refuses to apologize. It's his worst trait. Otherwise he spoils me.

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If I'm really upset then he will go down to the store and buy me something little, like one time he bought me a glass rose and tell me "I'm sorry for being an ass, I love you" other then that he gives me hugs and kisses and tells me he is sorry for being an ass and that he loves me very much.

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nothing he tells me to get over it, and gives me a little time to do so. Occasionally he will apologize, he has gotten better at apologizing if he feels he really did something wrong.

Answer by LolosMom at 2:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If he's smart he leaves me ALONE! LOL

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• nothing

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My dh cant STAND it if I get upset with him. He is always the first to apologize, the first to hug and kiss and want to make up. Needless to say, I can never stay upset very long.. lol

Answer by Melindakc at 4:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009