what does your hubby do...

when you are upset with him to make you feel better?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I am mad my husband won't leave me alone, he comes and lays on me and hugs me and kisses me and does what he can to talk to me. He knows I am extremely mad and he knows if he does this I can't resist the urge to laugh and stuff
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:11 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nothing. He's very stubborn and refuses to apologize. It's his worst trait. Otherwise he spoils me.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If I'm really upset then he will go down to the store and buy me something little, like one time he bought me a glass rose and tell me "I'm sorry for being an ass, I love you" other then that he gives me hugs and kisses and tells me he is sorry for being an ass and that he loves me very much.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nothing he tells me to get over it, and gives me a little time to do so. Occasionally he will apologize, he has gotten better at apologizing if he feels he really did something wrong.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If he's smart he leaves me ALONE! LOL
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• nothing
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My dh cant STAND it if I get upset with him. He is always the first to apologize, the first to hug and kiss and want to make up. Needless to say, I can never stay upset very long.. lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 4:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009