Court Okays Teen Will Be Killed Because She Believes In Jesus?

Has anyone else been following this story? How can this happen in the land of the free? A 17-year-old girl who fled to Florida after converting from Islam to Christianity says she expects to be killed in an “honor death killing” is the Court forces her to leave her Florida foster home and return to her Muslim father’s home in Ohio. Our government can be the savior to homosexuals and religious cult members, but it won’t save a teenage girl from being killed by her father just because she loves Jesus? The girl said that in 150 years no one in her muslim family has ever known Jesus and that it would “be an honor to kill me because I do.” Is this what we can expect in this country from our muslim president?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am in all honestly at a loss for words
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• where can i get more information avout this case ? to all my sisters in Christ lets us put in agreement for this girl that our God deliver her from this like He did with Daniel or their friends for standing up for Him !!!
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/23050-teen-convert-to-remain-in-florida
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Regardless of the political thoughts of your question, I think it would be absolutely awful for any child to be forced to live in a situation in which they fear for their lives.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The judge isn't forcing her to return to her parent's home in Ohio.

Judge Daniel P. Dawson ordered Friday afternoon in a hearing that she be kept in Florida and scheduled an arraignment for a dependency proceeding for Sept. 3. He also ordered the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to take the next two weeks to investigate allegations of abuse she's made against her parents.

Read the entire story here The Ledger

AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Thank you AnamCara1, I just read the exact article that you posted. I couldn't find anywhere that said she was ordered back to her father.. it's be investigated.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• yw toriandgrace :) I didn't see that anywhere either. It looks like the courts are handling it correctly.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 2:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• we need to pray for her
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Answered at 11:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 by: autodidact
    Obama had nothing to do with it, you imbecile. and he's not a Muslim.
    **********
    Where does the OP bring Obama into it? He is not the government. He is a small piece of it. If he is not a Muslim he could have fooled me. Especially with his latest butt kiss to them.
    You were pretty rude.
    Man a lot of posts and replies are snippy tonight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "Is this what we can expect in this country from our muslim president?"

I think that's where the OP brought Obama into it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2009