Fisher-Price Smart Cycle

Does anyone's little one have one??? My daughter is turning 3 and I'd like to get her one.

NewTakeOnLife09

Asked by NewTakeOnLife09 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My friend got one for her three year old and he really likes it. My daughter might get one for Christmas.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• We have it but my kids really never were that into it. I actually just gave it away! We got it when my dayghter was 3 and my son 4.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• huge waste of money!!! ours broke two times in the first two months. Now it collects dust.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 7:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yes. We got one for my 4yr DD last Christmass and she absolutly LOVES it!! It is a little pricey but it is very much worth it!! Mackenzie uses it nearly EVERY DAY!! Its actually a great deal. She can learn and exercise a little at the same time. It also is something great for her to put all her energy into. It is deffinitly one of the best things we ever got. I wish they had when the other 4 were her age!!
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I got one on sale at Wal Mart for $40 after Christmas. It was my nephew's second birthday present. He has just had it a couple weeks and REALLY likes it. The first thing he does when he gets up in the morning is run into the living room and hop on it, LOL.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 12:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• We have one, they loved it until they "beat" all the games (they were 2 and 4 at the time). It eats batteries, too.

My 2 year old still likes it, but he can't seem to figure out the pedaling part! LOLb
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I would get it if your kid likes either bikes or video games. My son loves his and is very cute when he plays it. (3y/o)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I saw one at the toy store today. I wasn't impressed. I liked the idea of board games where my son can interact with actual people better. I'm not knocking it but I'm a skeptical of game systems for kids this age. Personally, I am a no videos until they are much older kind of mom. There are so many different ways to learn that doesn't include a game system.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009