Twin girl halloween costumes

I need some ideas!! It seems like it would be SO much easier if they were boy/girl twins.. but they're not. Soo I need some ideas for girl twins that are 2 years old. Thanks!!! I may possibly dress up with them if I can figure out something cool. Oh and I know that it is early but I would like to buy the costumes ASAP to get it over with.

jackiec7707

Asked by jackiec7707 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH wait, wait wait!!! I got this!!!

Bo Peep & her Sheep. :-)

How cute would that be?!?
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• How about Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat?

Or if you're good with sewing / craft stuff, you could make them each half a Popsicle.

Oreo cookies.

One an angel and one a devil - sort of like the little conscience guys you see sitting on the shoulder in cartoons...

get the little pea pod costumes and make them two peas in a pod - especially if you have a wagon or a stroller that you can sort of cover in green fabric.

My dd suggested getting some foam and paint and stuff and making them each be a flip flop - so together they're a pair of flip flops.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I thought the Thing One and Thing Two thing too
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• the power puff girls. Bubbles, Blossom, or Buttercup.

Miley cyrus or Hanna Montanna, (one of each)

I like the flip - flop idea.

The bratz dolls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Blue and Magenta from Blue's Clues. (my son's fav show!)
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I saw twin girls last year and they were both wearing Hostess Twinkie costumes. Everyone thought it was so cute, including me. One year I saw twins dressed up and one was a magician and the other was in a rabbit costume. That was cute. Pretty much any characters would be cute. Alice and the Queen or Hearts, You could be goldilocks and your twins and husband could all be bears (I saw a family do that one year it was adorable but they weren't twins), Glenda the Goodwitch and Dorthy. Be creative. It'd be so much fun to dress up twins!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A ladybug and a bumblebee.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I know!!! I want the whole family to dress up but their dad doesn't want to.. It kind throws my ideas out. Like I wanted us to be either, Fred and Wilma, or Barney and Betty. With the twins being Pebbles and Bambam. Even though that would be better for B/G twins but oh well. I was thinking I could be Barney and they could be Baby Bop and BJ. (I would have sworn there would never be a day that that thought would have came into my mind lol) Goldilocks and 2 bears.. maybe that's cute. I was even thinking of Thing one and THing two with me being the cat in the hat.
    Keep them coming mamas!! I'm loving the ideas and I thank you so much!!!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A witch and a black kitty =)
    MyAsMoMmY5

Answer by MyAsMoMmY5 at 3:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• You could have a little basket with a teddy bear in it for the third bear or make your husband carry a teddy bear lol. I was Thing One, my sons aunt was Thing Two and my son was the Cat in the Hat last year. It was a huge hit especially since my sister and I look a lot alike. No one else wanted to dress up with me but my sister was excited to! I am thinking of ideas for this year. I'm thinking I'll be Daphne because my son wants to be Scooby Doo. We get a kick out of dressing up lol
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2009