What is your hobby? I'm looking for a new one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just signed up for a gym today and I can't wait to start working out
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• guitar playin
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Belly dance, I paint, and do ceramics/ pottery.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A gym should be my answer but its not lol. I scrapbook.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i love to scrapbook but only problem with scrapbooking is that if you want a super cute page it takes about 2-3 hours per page,i like siple quilting ,painting is fun,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Jigsaw puzzles. when i am putting them together my mind isn't focuses on anything else. A problem free hour or so.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 4:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Latte Land....lol....just kidding.
    I love to crochet string doilies, needlepoint, cross stitch, read a LOT, study anything new that interests me, sew, and dabble in a bit of quilting.
    I also found a group that leads you on a sort of scavenger hunt throughout your town (if there are other members there) and all over the country. You find their letterboxes while learning a bit about the area they have hidden it in and you use your stamp (you can buy or make one) and mark in the book inside the box that you have been there, rehide the box, and then move on to your next quest.
    It's a great way to get out in see new things of interest, your kids are encouraged to go, too, and you meet people vicariously online!
    Leave me a message if you would like to see that site for yourself and look into it. There are no membership fees - just your interest in exploring. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• photography!!
    jenzfoto

Answer by jenzfoto at 2:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009