Another socialist Bill being pushed through by the OB Czars?

Obama wants a new Czar to head this program if the bill passes to establish a social and behavioral sciences research program at the Department of Energy, and for other purposes. Are you aware of the “Bill's" that Obama and his administration are trying to get passed? Do you care that America is being frittered away piece by piece until there are no freedoms left? They are going to research us now! Here is a link to read the whole bill: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3247/text

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why are you posting this in Religion and Beliefs?
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 3:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Instead of bashing Mr Obama, if you are SO against him maybe you should pray for him!!! He is the President of our country and needs our prayers.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Answered at 12:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 by: WAganma56
    Instead of bashing Mr Obama, if you are SO against him maybe you should pray for him!!! He is the President of our country and needs our prayers.
    ++++++++
    We have a President? Where is he? He is never doing his job. They are on vacation again and again. They come back long enough for him to act like an ass again. I am and as are many against his stance on everything. I haven't seen any signs that he is a President of anything.
    You are right about him needing prayer. And as long as the man is in the Government any where we all need prayers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• socialism is a belief. communism is a belief. the muslim faith is a belief. some people believe obamais the messiah, that makes their belief a religious one. i think the op posted in the right place. <:))))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I wish somebody would do a study on him to see what makes him tic and why he's trying to destroy our country!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I'll pray for him alright, I'll pray for him to be taken OUT of office so we can put a REAL president in there!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Bush and Bush were constantly on vacation, golfing and all the other bullshit Presidents do so what is your point anon:21?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I find it very disturbing that so many Americans are still bitching about Obama.  You had a fair democratic election  and he won.  It's time to get over it! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

WOW just WOW!  So if he is assassinated does that mean your god killed him?  Thanks for re-affirming my conviction to atheism.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Ditto that beeky^ I am stunned by these replies. ANd they call themselves people of a god?!!! Holy shit!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2009