Are the bourgeoisie of Obama’s America worshiping at the alter of Greentology?

What’s Really behind the Apollo Alliance? You want a Conspiracy against our country, this is it. Planned, well Organized and twisted. I don't care if you hate Glenn Beck or not. These are facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80zzW6Osyhs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't hate Glen Beck. In fact I was called him yesterday and I said..thank you. Just don't call me obama.
    Seriously though things are so out of control it is crazier by the day with this whole government. He is a part of it; but it goes so much deeper.
    We all need to pray for this country and one another. Even though I can't stand him and I say he is not my president we still pray for him as the leader of this country.
    I stay out of the politics here on CM unless someone has me go read something. I will not watch him or even listen to what he says on TV. Seriously I get a headache. My husband bought me industrial ear muffs so I can be on here when he is watching Fox.
    Bless his heart.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• eye opening <:))))))<<

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• BO's deception and ties go deeper than people even realize!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• WOW I knew he was a friggin liar but this is wow....
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 5:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• At least I now understand why the liberals suddenly decided Beck must go and cranked up their Saul Alinsky tactics against him. They were probably shocked that he was able to connect the dots and draw a rational conclusion. But, they can actually claim that BO ran as a candidate of change and that's exactly what we're getting. We are changing from a republic to a socialist country and so many people were so enamored by the thought of a black man as president that they couldn't stop and listen to his message. They were fooled by the smoke and mirrors of a campaign. How gullible. You have to ignore the glitz and sit and listen, but you went to a "rock and roll" show instead of listening to the planks in a platform. Heaven help us!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Not surprising at all.The radicals are trying to 'change' America just like was said and if the healthcare goes through and cap and trade America as we have known it will cease to exist we will be finished.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• This is exactly WHY so many are fighting these thugs on the hill...DUH
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• These people need to be stopped at any cost.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009