Boys 4T-6T Halloween costumes-anyone want to sell me theirs?

I am looking for boys 4t up to 6T costumes. What do you have, how much do you want for it and do you have a picture? I'm looking to buy several. We go to dozens of events a year and I need around 5 costumes and right now can't afford the usual $40 bucks each for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• I cant help you this year. An idea for next though. Wait until after Halloween and buy several different sizes, etc. They usually go for up to 75% off. I bought my kids them at dress up outfits.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 4:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Look on Ebay! You can find some good deals there. That is where I have been looking!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i was going to say ebay or craigslist
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I only have a T-Rex costume, my son wore it last year....I believe it's a 4T....let me know if you're interested.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 1:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I actually bought several on the 90% off clearance by my kiddo grew way more than I expected this year! I already sold all of those on Craigslist ;) Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping to get a head start before all of the good ones were gone. Clhadley do you have a picture of the TRex costume? Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009