is ok "hello kitty" for my baby girl's 1 st bday party theme?

Vero529

Asked by Vero529 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't see anything wrong with "hellokitty" for a girl. My son loves Dora when she comes and by DH did not llike it when i brought home a little Dora couch seat for my 3yr. old son because it was pink.lol
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think Hello Kitty is DARLING for a girl!

team21-Our little boy loves Dora, too. And you don't know how many Dora things that I have passed up for him. Unless it was disposable, like drinkable yogurts, LOL! We bought a Dora push toy for a foster daughter that we had and he played with it like crazy! I'm glad that you bought him the couch seat. HeHe!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My goodness, it's fine, who doesn't love hello kitty. So girlie so pink and stuff. Everyone will love it as long as their is a no boys allowed to moan and grown clause on the invites. lol
    sunie101

Answer by sunie101 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I DID HELLO KITTY FOR MY BABY SHOWER BECAUSE I DID MY DD'S ROOM HELLO KITTY ...SO EVERYTHING I HAD LEFT OVER I USED AGAIN FOR HER 1ST BIRTHDAY....IT WAS REALLY CUTE!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I would use Hello Kitty for MY birthday party :)
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 12:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I've ALWAYS loved Hello Kitty! I don't know of any girl who doesn't!!!
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• That would be SOOOOOO cute! Hope your DD enjoys her special birthday!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Thank you mom!!!!! I decided Hello Kitty will be indeed the theme for her 1st b-day I will post the pictures after the party so you all see how it looked :- ) For my baby shower when I was expecting her I use Tinkerbell as the baby shower theme it come out really nice I loved it !!! My DH is not to happy about it because he thinks is too pinky but well is that she is a girl!!!! :- )
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I say go for it! Hello Kitty is too cute!! Besides.. by the next birthday she will probably be picking her own theme and mom won't have a say haha
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hello Kitty is super cute for a bday party.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2010