Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi? but help please!

i had a d&c in may and about 2 weeks ago i started noticing when my husband and i have sex it feels like hes hitting something and it fuckin hurts!
(excuse my language!)
so last night we were doing it doggy style and he hit it real good that i about cried!
but were trying to get pregnant again so its hard to not have sex either.
has anyone ever had this issue and what is it?
am i wrong to freak?
please in need of advise!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Not sure what a d&c is but I had a similar prob. There are two answers. 1 a trip to the doctor just to get checked out and make sure you have no internal injuries. 2. You're gon have to retrain the hubby so he knows how to be genteel. Guys think different from us. In his mind he may think he is already or not even realize he is hurting you. Do not I repeat DO NOT tell him that it hurts. This will scare him. It has to be a subconscious thing. (They are the head but we are the neck.) In the meantime try laying on your side.

    Answer by SugarBE at 4:52 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • d&c is when they remove the baby and everything that comes with having the baby because a miscarriage
    im going to be going to the doctors next week
    just didnt want to go if everyone thought it was normal
    thank you!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • It could be several things but it's best the doctor look at it. I wouldn't worry right now, just go easy on the sex. I had a d&c to help get rid of fibroids and my dr said no sex for six weeks. Maybe you are just swollen in there and need the time to heal.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.