Anyone else currently on bad terms with their SO?

Aggghhh, mine is bugging the crap out of me, we haven't talked in 12 hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Well...do you consider me taking of my wedding ring "bad terms"? We're in such a rut, a therapist is being called on Monday and it's make it or break it time. What sux though, is that today was a family outing day....but, we had fun, lots of it too. The thing that he doesn't get, is that what happened yesterday, still happened, and I have every right to be mad at him! Just because I'm laughing and carrying on with the kids only means that I'm not going to let them see what's happening. Why should they stress over it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Right now? Heck yes. It's 2am. My hubby went out for a walk at 8 PM. He walked over to our friends house. He was supposed to go in to work for 30 minutes (military stuff) from 9-930. I call him at 10 to see where he is. He's hanging out at our friends house waiting on the people he's doing stuff for at work to call him and tell him they're ready for him. Ok, no biggie. But then I find out our friend's husband is on a TDY, so he's just sitting there watching Dexter and having a beer with this girl (she's 19 so I say girl lol). So I say ok well that's fine whatever. He was supposed to at that point be going to work at 1015 now. So I call back at 1030, nope they haven't called yet. Finally, 1045, he calls and says hey im going to work. Calls me from work, and i hear him talking to someone, well its our OTHER friend, whose hubby is ALSO deployed. She gave him a ride to work because he had a few beers. Ugh. But she's got a kid...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• and her and the kid took him to work and were chilling talking with him til the other people get there. I say fine I can get over that. I say ok are you coming home right after work. He says yeah. So I call 30 minutes later, where are you. He's at our friends house (the one with the kid) having a few beers and laughing it up because they had to call the cops on the neighbors and there was big drama going on from a domestic thing. I'm really mad at this point so I'm like when are you coming home. He said "chill out. we have all night, its only midnight. why don't you come over and hang out with us." I said "nope I have kids in the bed right now I'm not leaving". He says ok I'll be home in a few minutes. That was 2 hours ago. So I'm about to go to bed so needless to say, yeah at this moment we are on bad terms lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• devil miniFound him lol. He passed out in the grass coming from their house to ours. He's extremely itchy from the grass adn whatever bugs bit him in the hour and a half he laid there, having the worst nausea. I think he learned his lesson. He kept asking "are you mad at me?" and I said Yes I am. He then follows up with "Do you want to talk to me about it?" where I say "In the morning because you can't remember you just asked me this same thing 2 minutes ago". Lol.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• April, what a jerk, but he probably got his when he laid in the grass for that long. ;)

Anyway, no, I haven't seen DH enough this week to be on bad terms. I've seen him maybe 30 minutes per day 20 in the morning and 10 before he passes out when he comes home at 11:30. :) Gotta love the life of an Army Recruiter.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My SO is military and if he was with two different women in one night, no matter the capacity, I know he'd have at least gotten a bj. Mine is a dog. My last husband was an alcoholic. I worked for the Alcohol & Drug program for my county at one time and in training they told spouses of alcoholics to take a picture of them when they are sprawled out like that and passed out bc they don't know what they look like and wont' remember. Mine passed out in the snow in the front yard after driving home. I left him there and took the picture. I left it on the nightstand for him to see when he came in, slept it off and sobered up. He saw it and I asked if he really wanted the kids to see him like that and did he think it was funny now that he was sober? He never drank again. That behavior is not funny. If you make it sound funny (bitten by bugs) he'll think you are condoning his inappropriate behavior. What if police saw & arrested him?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2009