Fashion police here?

OK ladies...I'm just wondering, what are some fashion no-no's that you will never do or you will say something(whether it's in your head or out loud) when you see others doing it?

Mine?? UNDIES HANGING OUT THE TOP OF THE JEANS BECAUSE THE JEANS ARE WAAAAY TOO LOW CUT.

This goes for boys and girls....

clhadley

Asked by clhadley at 5:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with ajw1980. I'm sick to death of seeing females (and I say females cuz I don't want to give the impression that it's just young girls) with shirts that either stopped being their size 2yrs ago and their still wearing 'em or they just flat out refuse to buy the right size. I'm tired of seeing guts hanging from the bottom of shirts. I'm also sick of seeing jeans that start at the crotch. I it's gone way beyond muffin tops - ladies are none sharing whole loaves of bread and are walking around like they don't know how they look or care and like that crap is HOT as HELL, when it's soooooooo NOT.

I was in a store and witnessed an argument between a customer and a clerk (who happened to be gay) and the clerk blurted out "so do you like to jam or preserves with those muffins tops ya got goin on there sweetie". Everyone in the store didn't know whether to laugh or gasp. Most of us chose to laugh- it was funny as HAIL
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• For females----wearing clothes that are about two sizes to small. Don't they realize that makes them look BIGGER.

For males----wearing pants that hang down to their knees so the rest of the world gets to see their boxers.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 8:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I will never wear bright pink/orange/yellow crocs with anything. Crocs look cute on little kids, but the older a person gets, the more ridiculous they look.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Anything tight or body-forming - my bulges need to be discreetly hidden from public view with loose clothing....lol. I also like to feel comfortable when I am active so loose is better, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• That is some pretty funny stuff ladybugkisses! I have to say, age appropriate clothes too.....Mom's don't borrow your 17 y/o clothes....just cuz she looks hot in it, you look desperate! And really, what IS IT with shorts that begin and END at the crotch? I was at a parade for the 4th and there were some girls across the street wearing them. I fully understand that they are in style, but come on...what happened to the 6 inch rule? Granted, they were tall and slim, so it didn't look bad, but I guess I'm just concerned...where's the discretion?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 12:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Muffin top. Even skinny women look preggo when they wear pants too short and too tight. I hope that fad goes away soon and pants start going back up to the waist again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2009