Why is everyone pregnant but me?

It seems as though everybpdy on Cafemom is pregnant!!!
Is there anyone else here who has been trying to conceive for ages and ages - and it just seems like you're the only one who isn't pregnant here?? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You want to be pregnant so bad you just notice it more, it's your focal point! I have my tubes tied so I'm not preganant!lol. I know how frustrating it can be when you wnt something so badly! Hang in there!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i use to feel like that all the time and i was trying for like 3 years to become pregnant....and i'm young i'm 21. i thought i just couldn't get pregnant =( so i just left it alone....
    then went i went to the doc for my yearly pap smear... i told him about it, and he put me on clomid. which worked for me the first time. a month after that i was prego.... you should try it. clomid helps you ovulate.....
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 9:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have been ttc for the past 2 yrs and nothing.You are not alone ok i been in the same path and ihave not even gotten pregnant.Just hang out there soon we will be pregnant.

ttc

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• thts rht hang in there grl we all will be pregnant soon Im trying also.
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• yeah i feel the same way.. I hate that people who dont even want a baby get pregnany but then there is me who wants a baby and deserves a baby and i dont have one.. Im a newlywed, 23 and dont have any children yet. Im trying for my first now. we have been trying for about a year now. Im going to start Clomid in September to see if that works.. GOOD LUCK.. ps. My periods have been irregular all my life so i think that is my major problem..
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I feel the same way. I could actually be right now but... its a screwed up situation and I am stressed about it and I want to scream sometimes LOL but hang in there hun. But I am with ya on this one!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i am in the same place as you and im asking the same questions as you.... my fiance and I have been trying for over a year and nothing. A few years ago i had a mis and was so sad and now it's just not happening. My sister got prego after just a month and everyone else is haveing the little bundles of joy and not me so im in the same place. If you need to talk just message me ok..... and good luck and god bless
    Soontabemom18

Answer by Soontabemom18 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yup... hubby and I have been ttc for over a year and a half. everyone we knwo is pregnant, including peeople who were def. not ttc!
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I know i feel the same...i have been tryin 4 9mths and havent had ne thing...but i have been with the same guy 4 6 years and have never been preggo by him...just hang in there....it does get stressful...my sister was 16 and got preggo and she 19 and preggo with her 2nd...i
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 24, 2009