What would have happened if it was found that the preservative in vaccines caused Autism?

What would have happened if The Court of Federal Claims awarded the petitioners in the three cases of that allege MMR vaccines and thimerosal-containing vaccines can combine to cause autism?

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/autism-testcases.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, what a heated discussion!!

I strongly feel that vacs cause autism in sensative babies. Some cannot deal with all the chemicals, and cannot break them down in their tiny bodies.

I thought vacs & autism was a bunch of lies and that autism was only genetic.

Then I had my son G. He was fine, then at four weeks old the doc wanted him to get his first series of shots. I thougt it was early but the doc was going on vacation and I wanted to be a co-opertive mom. G got 4 shots he cried. Ok, it hurt . He did not stop crying. He cried a d would not eat all day. Doc said this was a normal reaction. My baby developed a shrill scream.

My baby shriked until 2 am. He stopped when he had a seizier and went unconsious.
    I took him to the Er. I was told he just had a bad reaction to the shots.

My mothers heart knows the shots have affected my son forever.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Puleez,give it up already. Let's find something else to blame for autism instead of working with the kids who already have it. I know plenty of kids who are autistic and were born with it. Meaning they were NOT vaccinated, some of the kids I work with were NEVER vaccinated!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• you r born with it you dont just "get" it gah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It can't happen! That's it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• get over it already.....clearly a trouble maker if she really believed in what she was posting she wouldn't go "ANON" .....

IJS

clearly someone is bored and wants to start trouble.....

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• One one case has brought attention: the case of Hannah Polling. But I think the parents of the girl are doctors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No way...Parents would stop vaccinating their children. Mass hysteria?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It doesn't so why play the what if game??
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• There is many proofs for the toxins in the vaccinations causing these symptoms. You see it is actually a miss nameing of the problem. IT IS NOT AUTISM... IT IS MERCURY POISONING.

The amount of mercury in these shots is only safe if your 500 pounds.. ANYONE HERE KNOW A 500 POUND 1 YEAR OLD? 2 YEAR OLD? MEANING IT IS NOT SAFE.

YET PEOPLE WANT TO HIDE THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND AND NOT "BOTHER TO DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH TO KNOW.... NO THEY JUST SIT THERE LIKE THE LITTLE SHEEP THAT THEY ARE AND SWALLOW HOOK LINE AND SINKER WHAT THEY ARE TOLD BY THE PHARM AND GOVERNMENT INDUSTRY.... BAHH BAHH BAHH"
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• What if they proved that Pepsi caused cancer?

What if they proved that watching TV stunted your growth?

What if they proved that apples rotted your teeth?

What if they proved that shampoo gave people ADD?

We could play this game all day....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2009