Las Vegas moms!!! Are any of you cocktail waitresses??? Also in just for fun .

What do you have to do ?
Is there like a class you have to go to or what?
I just wanna get in to that .
Im also looking in to bartending.
Figured these jobs because what better then those when living in the city of sin LOL
Anytips would be great thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I worked for Harrah's for a while. What I can tell you is what casinos expected to see for a cocktail waitress: good looks (pretty face, feminine hair, and a toned figure), excellent personality and attention to people, and experience. I put experience last because I saw a former female police officer get a job. You should be very smart about people, because as you know, people are mean to others of service.
    The police officer had long hair (worn in a bun), when let down, she worked spirals in with lots of beauty products and a touch up with a curling iron. The body must look good in a tight mini dress (or tight pants), sexy clothes that you have seen cocktail waitresses in.
    Cocktail waitress also speak in code- green light =sober, yellow light = careful, red light =drunk, no more drinks.

what is a cocktail waitress
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I was and it sucked. Its lots of walking you'll be walking in circles all day long. Lots of people have already switched machines by the time you get back to them with their drink so you've wasted your time and lost your tip. A lot of people don't realize they should tip you and don't. I am glad I never have to do that again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009