Anyone here a mom of 4 or more kids?

Are you happy you had so many?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I only have 3, but I was concidering a 4th and thought that 4 kids sounds like 1 to many, so I decided not too. I'm sure it's fine as long as they are all not to closei in age
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I've got 5 kids, ages 9 to 22. I never planned on that many but BC does fail, even vasectomies. I'm a busy woman but I will say they're worth it. Yes, I'm happy with my children.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 4. They are 9, almost 8, almost 7 and 3. I was also pregnant with a 5th and due in November but lost the baby back in May when I was 12 weeks along. I don't regret having 4 but they are pushing me over the edge right now. Luckily the older 3 go back to school on Monday so it's just me and the 3yo at home during the day and she's easy to get along with.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i have 7 ,,8th on the way. ages 13 ,12, 11, 9, 8, 6...(7 aug. 30th) and a 4 year old. i am 11 weeks pregnant with #8! and then i am done! getting tied. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 7 I love having a big family
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant with #4. They are 5, 3, almost 2, and due Sept. 20. I'm sure adding a 4th child will just make things busier but I love my kids and plan on having more.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 1:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have four witha fifth one due in 7.5 weeks. We originally were suppose to be stopping at 4 but then this little one came along. I am happy that I have all my kids. It is hard and busy but that is true about having kids period. Mine are older which has worked out better now then when I was having them. They are 10.5,8, 6.5, and almost 4. They are all back in school in two weeks too so things will be easier.
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009