Vomiiting and doctor?

My just turned one year old has been vomiting but no fever and she's not dehydrated. I'm wondering at what point should I take her in to see a doctor?

Verarose

Asked by Verarose at 9:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She doesn't necessarily need a fever, she could have allegies(did i spell that right) It could be something emontional, keep track of when and where she does the deed. Take her to the doc. just to be on the safe side. It's not like she's trying to get out of going to work. lol, just a little joke.
    sunie101

Answer by sunie101 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It's not emotional. I doubt it allergies since she hasn't had anything differnt all week.
    I don't like running to the doctors just to be told that there is nothing they can do. I'm just wondering how long should it go on before a doctor is necessary.
    Verarose

Answer by Verarose at 10:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Usually with the stomach bugs, there's no need to take to the doc unless there's signs of dehydration or signs of other illness. Have there been any new foods or medicines? (I assume form above no), so I would think just wait it out. Offer small amounts of fluids frequently and ease back into a food diet. There are medicines that you can get that will help stop the vomiting. My doc had us get them for my daughter whenshew as almost 2. So i'm not 100% on the age mins. on the med. But the are OTC so you can ask the pharmacist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009