Casey Anthony?

Whatever happened to Casey Anthony? Did they set a trial date and location? I thought her attorneys were going to try to have it tried in a different county, is that the case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i JUST heard on the news so far a trial date is set for next year ( i always thought this oct ) and right now there aruging on who is gonna testify and who isent. but thats all they said...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Here's an article from yesterday:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-082209082209aug22,0,2860540.story
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• At the risk of sounding a little snotty, I really don't care where she is. I'm so tired of hearing about her and you have Nancy Grace to thank for that!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I hope that bitch burns in Hell!!! Someone should put her in a car trunk with duct tape, while Obama is screwing up everything, I have her to watch. Well, she has become a real NOBODY since Michael Jackson died. Its so very sad, all the attention goes to people who are screw ups!!!
    diane08502

Answer by diane08502 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• While Nancy Grace is rabid, she is a victims' rights advocate. I don't always agree with her, but I appreciate that she focuses on the victims, not the criminals.

Casey Anthony - needs to burn in hell. Her parents - they need some heat also.

The whole thing is tragic. Were this a dad, his ass would already be lined up for Ol'Sparky. But with a mom, well, we have to be sure she meant to be a murdering cow.

Enough already. Send the woman to jail, and let her rot.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:34 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It wasn't the fact she covered the case or that she did it from the prosecutorial side of the argument. It's that is was ALL she did for weeks and weeks and weeks. I stopped watching her as any type of reliable source when she had the Duke Lacrosse team tried, castrated, and hung. Turned out the DA in the case withheld exculpatory evidence that proved none of those boys even touched the girl much less raped her. She admitted she was high and lied. He has been disbarred and charged with a crime. Nancy Grace didn't give those young men their legal right of guilty until proven innocent.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• She doesn't have to. As a private citizen, and a commentator, she is entitled to believe whatever she wants. She believes the victims until proven otherwise. She is a former prosecutor, I can see where her zeal comes from. Hell, having known a lot of the sports teams in college, I was inclined to believe that the lacrosse team members charged were guilty. 20 years ago, the sports teams at my school were entitled and felt that they did not have to follow the same rules as everyone else. I agree with you though that the DA in the case was reprehensible.

My DH cannot stand Nancy. I like her, but I take her with a grain of salt. Former prosecutor, lost fiancee No 1 to a murder still unsolved today - I can see where her POV was formed. But she covers a lot with kids - and not just the cute little white girls that seem to be the ones that nat'l media covers. I like that about her. But I can see where she turns off ppl.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 1:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009