is there another site? ( school)

i have looked on my dd's school website and see nothing, i have looked up numorse things and i cant find anything that says school starts.....and a school suplies list...i have also gone to the school and nothing and have called the school nothing. i dont know what to do...

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in

• try to find other mothers who have kids goin there too?? i have seen lists up at stores but i dont know if they do that where u live
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Wow! They've really got it together!

Contact the superintendent and let him/her know what a GREAT job this campus is doing.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Well I never buy supplies till meet the teacher night, but how the heck do you know that if yiou don't even know when school starts? Is their a main office you can call? See we have a school then main office in charge of all the schools in the district. This is just insane! WOW
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I just went threw the same thing. Nothing is listed on their web site. The school wasn't answering their phones and none of my neighbors knew either. We were all lost at what to do. So I went to the supers office and sat there until I got an answer. We also chatted on how screwed up it is not to have the info posted. We always start school on the Wednesday after labor day. But this year we start on Tuesday. oh my neighbor called the local newspaper. They knew.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Did you call the school?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009