what if ur teen.....?

I was on a site where there are a lot of teens. There was a picture of a girl with her shirt up showing her boobs she did have a bra on but she was only 15. today i went back on and there was a girl with the sn name iwannabeursexgod. Anyways my question is what would u do if ur teen had pics up of her in her bra and panties ora sn like that?
i honestly dont know what i would do. my daughter is only 2 so i have a good while b4 i get there
and if any of u want to know the site i was on its www.myyearbook.com

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• If it were my daughter I'd take away internet privileges from her. I'd take away internet access on her phone (if she had it) I'd make her delete all social networking accounts, and I'd have a long serious talk with her. I know kids are tricky and she can just go to a friends house, open a new account, and do the same thing, but at least I've demonstrated my disapproval in a clear and obvious way.

I saw an episode of Law and Order where a teen was prosecuted for distributing child porn because she sent nude photos of herself over the internet. I don't know if that could really happen, but teens don't know that right? So I might also tell her she could be labeled a child pornographer for the rest of her life, just to scare her a little.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:59 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Honestly? I would probably alert the authorities - this is not a world where viewing a picture of a topless 15 year old is okay. I'm sure her mother would be mortified at how risky her daughters behavior is.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i reported it as child porn
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• yes beckcorc,,,,,,,,,that could really happen, it's called sexting, kids get arrested for this, I live in NY and that is a new law now
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Sad to say that is all teens are these days they are all in the "I wanna f*ck you" crap ... Sorry but the raise in teen parents should be a red flag .
    Teens like this dont surprise me anymore they are nothing but sluts.
    I would had reported it too
    My kids do it ILl beat their asses
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• That site is nothing but teens and purves what the heck are you on there for?
    All you see on that site is teen whores and old farts going after them
    I was on it for a couple months back in high school kinda sad a MOM is on it now ,.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• What's the difference between a bra/underwear and string bikini bathing suit? More often than not the bra/underwear is covering more than the bathing suit.. That is something I never understood.

Oh, and btw, for Anon :23 that site isn't just for teens & old pervs I know quite a few people on there (I have an account on there but rarely use it). It's no different than myspace really.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree what is the diff in this ?

and this ?

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nothing the both cover about the same .. MAybe a bit of jealous detected?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i would tell my kid to take the pic off and change the name or im getting rid of the internet
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009