Isnt this interesting?

and creepy
“The only path to the final defeat of imperialism and the building of socialism is revolutionary war.” – William Ayers, member of the "leftwing"(communist) terrorist group Weather Underground and mentor to Barrack Hussein Obama

"Democracy is the road to socialism.” - Karl Marx

continued~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism', they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without ever knowing how it happened." -- Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party Presidential candidate

"The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism." - Karl Marx

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles" - Bill Klinton March 1, 1993, Remarks by the President In Discussion With National Service Volunteers, Learning Center New Brunswick, New Jersey

"...just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right..." – Barrack Hussein Obama, 2008 Philadelphia primary debate

We're here to tell the NRA their nightmare is true!... We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy. We're going to beat guns into submission!-- Rep. Charles Schumer on NBC Nightly News Nov. 30, 1993.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property." - Karl Marx

Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.-- Sen. Dianne Feinstein quoted by AP on Nov. 18, 1993

I have not one doubt, even if I am in agreement with the National Rifle Association, that that kind of record keeping procedure [gun registration] is the first step to eventual confiscation under one administration or another. —Charles Morgan, Director, Washington DC ACLU

Anonymous

• We'll take one step at a time, and the first is necessarily - given the political realities - very modest. We'll have to start working again to strengthen the law, and then again to strengthen the next law and again and again. Our ultimate goal, total control of handguns, is going to take time. The first problem is to slow down production and sales. Next is to get registration. The final problem is to make possession of all handguns and ammunition (with a few exceptions) totally illegal. — Pete Shields, founder of Handgun Control, Inc., New Yorker Magazine, June 26, 1976, pg. 53

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people as long as government is perceived as working for the benefit of children, the people happily will endure almost any curtailment of liberty." -- Adolf Hitler

Anonymous

• “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.” – Barrack Hussein Obama

“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.” —Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan (YouTube has the video)

What luck for the rulers that men do not think. Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

“The National Rifle Association has been in support of workable, enforceable gun control legislation since its very inception in 1871.” - NRA Vice President Franklin L. Orth(And that's the problem. You should join Gun Owners of America, the 'no compromise' gun lobby.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "I'm not here to say that the government is always right, but when the government tells you to do something, I'm sure you would all agree that I think you all recognize that is something you need to do." - U.S. Senator Christopher Bond

"I don't care about crime, I just want to get the guns." - U.S. Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-OH), 1994.

“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.” - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (1870-1924)

Anonymous

• “We must make this an insecure and inhospitable place for capitalists and their projects… We must reclaim the roads, and plowed land, halt dam construction, tear down existing dams, free shackled rivers, and return to wilderness, millions of tens of millions of acres of presently settled land.” -- Dave Foreman, Earth First!

“We reject the idea of private property.” -- Peter Berle, (former) president, National Audubon Society, Board member, Sierra Club

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "The modern Banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate, mint and unmint the modern ledger-entry currency." -- Major L. L. B. Angus Source: Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People by Sheldon
    Back to top
    Anonymous

• Did you just find out that Ayers was a revolutionary? This story's been around since the campaign. Obama was still elected proving that most people know that Ayers is not and was not a "mentor" to Obama, and also has mellowed in his old age.

I know some Republicans, even have family members that are Republican. I have met Republicans for dinner, worked with them on projects, attended community meetings with them. Does that make me a Republican? (Let me tell you the answer. NO!)
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• proving that most people know that Ayers is not and was not a "mentor" to Obama, and also has mellowed in his old age.

Mellowed to the point of saying recently that he wished they would have done more bombings??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2009