Anyone remember this?

This is the daycare provider from Weatherford, OK, that was being charged with first degree murder of a 10-mo old... anyone hear anything else on it?

Lindsay was my manager at a furniture store in OKC, and as soon as I found out who she was, I left. Less than a week after I left, Lindsay was taken to jail on shoplifting charges. Her bond was revoked, and she was ineligible for another. I have yet to hear anything else... I know a few things about her breaking rules of her bond, and have proof of them, (pictures, credit card charges) and don't know who to tell?

http://www.okkids.org/documents/odaniel.pdf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I know she was forced to divorce her DH so that he could gain custody of their two children, and she was prohibited visitation or any form of contact...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2009