Why is it people always have to make their 21st bday all about drinking? Do people have nothing better to do these days but drink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went out and got smashed my 21st birthday....then got tired of partying about after a week...if you go to one bar you have been to them all. My sister will be 22 in a few months and still lives that partying lifestyle. Its not for everyone, but I try not to knock those who enjoy living like that. I think its pointless...I'd rather do more productive things with my life than party and drink...but thats just me!
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• They are 21, they are now legally allowed to do something they were not able to do before. What's wrong with celebrating that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• THEY MAKE IT ALL ABOUT DRINKING BECAUSE THEY CAN NOW DRINK LEGALLY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Drunks ok ....
    Anonymous

• b/c they are legal now, and they can do it without sneaking around..let them, I bet you did it too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• When my SO turned 21 I remember we had fun all day, movies, dinner, b-day sex, lol
    but that night his brothers took him out and he passed out drunk within the first hour of being out.

My goodness, I was irritated but he hasnt done that since so im happy it was a one day occurance
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• None of my friends made it ALL about drinking either, it was about their birthday and about legally being allowed to do the last thing they were "forbidden" to do because they were too young before. Just because they decide to have a few drinks to celebrate doesn't mean they have nothing better to do or that they are going to turn into alcoholics either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No I have NEVER drank what is the point?
    You get drunk act like an idiot have more regrets you dont remember ya sounds just fantastic
    Anonymous

• Because they're now able to go to a bar or buy a 6pack and do it legally. Simple as that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Princefan6684

Great answer :)

At least you could answer without trying to have it about you .
    Thanks .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 22, 2009