How many times a week do you and your SO have sex?

My dh and I have sex around 3-4 times per week. I think that is plenty and he is always wanting more. Just wondering if I am being to stingy with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• You are way more generous than a lot of women! He gets it once.....I just dont feel like it anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• like 1-2 times a week but thats ok for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• usually about 4-6 times a week but I am going through really bad morning sickness and throwing up all day and night so it is about once a week right now:(
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Once a week sometimes more.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 10:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It really depends on stuff like how busy we both are and everything. Usually 2-4 times but if we have more available time we will have more sex than that. Like this summer we had a good deal of free time and had sex almost every day!! When school starts back up and we are both working more it will probably be more like 2 times a week. It really just depends but average is 2-4. Although we would BOTH like more time and the kids arent always on our side,Lol
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• 3-5.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• 3-4 times a week is ideal for me. Certain factors affect the actual number such as tiredness, how late we end up in bed, kids being around or crabby or not sleeping when they should be, or monthly visitor. Some times we do it more, sometimes less. We know we love each other and we don't have to prove it by having sex every night. Could I have sex every night? Yes, especially when the other factors aren't a factor at all. But reasonably, when you were dating, did you see AND have sex with him (or anyother guy u were dating) everyday? I know I didn't. Either the guy was busy one day, or I was.
    If you can, try and give him more. Some weeks my sex drive is higher than others. Maybe this week he thinks your hot or his peen is working overtime..who knows?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• For the past few months it has been at least once a day. I have been treating his depression with sex. LOL. Since we have been having so much sex, he has been able to go off his anti depressants for the first time in ten years. Men like to feel wanted and needed. If he wants more I say give it to him. But make sure he knows why you only want it a few times a week. Tell him if he can help out in those areas you will be willing to get it on more often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OMG we have fallen to doing it about 2 times a week. My DH used to do it daily for me, but things are just difficult in our lives at the time.. I wish that I could get it every day again. I have a major sex drive and really love to have my fulfillment. LOL.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• DH and I have sex probably more than most that have been together for 10 years. I guess you could say thats a good thing. Normally daily, more on the weekends because we're home together more than through the week. We both have high sex drives. Thank God or one of us wouldn't be happy!

Good luck
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 5:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009