is it me?? or are some people on here that seem like they shouldnt?

reading some questions and it sounds like there still in school. i thought this was a site for moms or people in a relationship, but there are a few that seems to still be in school "why dosent this boy like me" how can i get him to notice me? i understand if pregnant or have kids married or in a comitted relationship...maybe its just me....im not bashing anyone but dont know if i should come on here at night when the adults seem to be on...** sorry**

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm a teen mother, (son's 2 and I'm 18) Who knows, some of these girls might actually still be in high school?
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Well, there are plenty of teen moms out there. Just because they are not in a committed relationship doesnt make them any less of a mother.
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• To me the ones who may need this most are the ones who are teen mothers that may still be in school. Older mothers probably have more friends and acquaintances who have children and can get and give advice. With teens that is less likely the case.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• im not saying that i understand teen moms...but when i read a question that says i like this boy but he dosent notice me..how can i make him notice makes it a little funny.. i had my first child at 19 i watched my graduation on t.v so i know there are teen moms..i was one. but a week or so ago i read a post..should i have sex with him im 15 and really like this boy.. im afraid to say santa isent real in fear of disturbing a little kids dream lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Teen moms dont upset me in general it is the ones with questions like: Bout a mont ago my bf was having his bday party and we had sex so i let him cum in me then 2 hrs later his friend need sum love so i let him cum in me too now im preggo so who do you think is the daddy.

How the hell should we know? Take your stankin ass on Maury and find out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The posts that make me wonder are the ones with too much misspelling and odd abbreviations. I make spelling errors, and I have spellcheck on all the time, but if something is misspelled in every other word, I really think this is not a real CafeMom mom, it is a kid, likely a boy, having some fun with us here, or even a college group, or adult male, just seeing how much foolishness they can get into.

Answer by Bmat at 11:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Bmat, it's funny you say that because there is a mom on here who spells like that on purpose. Someone said something about it and it created a big ruckus. But from her view... it's "just slang".
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• omg Anon 12:18....you are rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I am tired of it. I deal with enough teen moms. Many of them are like this. The ones who are great moms, who grew up with the pregnancy are few and far between.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2009