Is it normal?

I've seen my 2 year old try to put his hand in his diaper? Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Completely normal. Kids are curious.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• he's looking for his penis, my guess is he discovered it recently my baby found his around 8 months and has been trying to get to it ever since its totally normal adn not sexual to him its just like another finger and when he touches it it feels really cool ah teh joy of having boys
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Since a penis hangs and sticks out instead of sits it's existence is really fascinating to boys. Evern notice grown men randomly adjust their pants in that area? It's like a wedgie for guys when they're grown up in the front in stead of in butts like with women's underwear.

Enjoy baby, their growth is hilarious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My DD does it all the time. She's 20 months. She plays patty-cake with it. LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• its normal ! my son always trys to have his hand in his diaper its almost like a little al bundy !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• oh yes normal,my now 14mnth old goes down there any chance she gets
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009