I am discusted!!!!

Okay Mom's listen to this. My 10 month old daughter was born with something called Hamangeoma. Its a clustur of blood cells its on her lip well she had to get surgery two days ago an instead of him coming over to help me out an most important be there for his daughter he went home to sleep then the next morning took his girlfriends baby to the doctor! He is a real piece of crap.

Ryleabug

Asked by Ryleabug at 12:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• who did? your boyfriend? husband?

he was just with another baby, it's not like he was getting drunk with hookers.

doesn't sound too bad hon.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My husband did. & its bad because 1 he hasnt been here her whole life. 2 his little girl just got put under anestesia she was in alotta pain.
    Ryleabug

Answer by Ryleabug at 12:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i'm sorry your husband has a girlfriend, that doesn't make any sense.

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• some men just are not ones to nurture. My husband has never been with any of our kids for surgeries. Never. N E V E R. And we've had tons of them. He's never been a help to me either for mine.

I'm sorry your little girl is in pain, that's scary I now. But he's not with you for a reason and you know he has another child. Count on yourself never a man. When you do that you'll be better off.

Prayers for your calmness to comfort your little one. And blessings that surgery was ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Your husband's girlfriend's baby? What? It sounds like you need to leave this situation. Stop counting on this guy to be there & start talking to an attorney about divorce, custody, and child support issues.

I'm sorry about your baby but if it makes you feel any better, it probably didn't hurt her emotionally as much as it is hurting you. She had her Mommy with her & that is what mattered. My DS had surgery before he was 2 & even with his Dad at the hospital with us, he just wanted me. Babies usually want their primary caregiver when they are hurt & it is only your feelings that are being hurt by the absence of her father.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yo JERRY.....got another one here. Yes, your whole relationship is disgusting. I hope your daughter is doing ok though. I'm sorry she had to go through that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Make sure you document this & take names of the drs & nurses who tended to your daughter so that when he goes to a judge and say "She never lets me......." you can call in all these ppl to tell them how sleeping w/ his gf & taking her kid to a dr appt was more important than his baby's surgery.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Mine did something like this in a similar situation, a few weeks ago, but he went and played softball. That REALLY hurt. =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009