follow up

ok so i posted a ? yesterday...i woke up at 5am yesterday with dull menstrual cramps and red discharge..i went to the hospital around 3pm cuz the cramps didnt go away...well i was at the hospital until 7pm and my cramps turned into the most painful contractions ever! well they sent me home cuz i only dialated half a cm while there, well im still having those painful contractions...only a tad worse now...and im having more and more bright red and brown discharge...the contractions are getting so bad that if im standing i collapse...is this labor? im 40wks and 2 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you timing them...?

Sounds like labor to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• im trying to its just so hard atthe hospital they came every 4-5 mins...and now theyre even closer...my water hasnt broke or anything..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I suggest you call your OB - (i'm the first poster... didn't mean to hit the anon button)
    Let them know you went to the hospital - they said it came ever 4-5 minutes, and now you think they're closer. I really advise trying to time them, even if it's just.. for about 5 minutes.
    I had back and stomach contractions - and I managed to time them, agonizing... but it was my proof! :]

The OB will probably suggest you go to the hospital - but you can always swing it by them first. Good luck.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009