Entertaining different ages

I have a 5 month old, and I will be having a 10 year old and two 14 year olds for the night...I am trying to think of somehing that will keep them all occupied. Maybe movies that will be good for both ages? The 14 year olds are in that cool teen phase and brats so I am thinking the evening is going to be a disaster. The 10 year old is a sweetie though. and my 5 month old is a breeze compared to two teenagers.

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 1:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Get a DVD for teh 14 year olds. Maybe have the 10 year old do some baking with you.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'd have them bake and decorate cupcakes..... or have a magazine fest.... hair crimping or coloring (spray can!) make a dance video or a singing video....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• there are a lot of movies that are good for everyone, transformers, some disney movies (cars, toy story things like that are still ok for teens), and plenty of other movies. so rent a few movies, order pizza, if the 14 yr olds want to be butts than they can just be told to sit and read a book or something.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009