me and hubby are going to have another kid

Me and DH have been married for 17 years and have a 16 year old son. We decided that we are going to start trying to have another baby. Now like I said we have a 16 year old in the house obviously me and dh and going to start having sex alot more often. My question is about my son i mean is it ok for us to have sex when he is in the house i mean should we ask him to leave sometimes. I dont mean to sound weird or anything but i know teenage boys dont want to know there parents have sex well obviously he knows that we have to in order to have a baby. But i mean no kid wants to think that there old parents (we are 37 and 38 btw lol) are doing it. Any advce here, what do you guys think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I think it'd be fine to have sex in the house... I mean, after all, aren't all of us mothers doing it at night, when the kiddos are asleep? Or do we run out into the night like vigilantes? lol.
    As long as you're not ... "loud" or blatantly obvious while he's around, I think he'd be fine.
    But if you're uncomfortable - you could always plan something.
    Maybe... have him sleep over at a friend's house more often, or give him a little more free reign to go see a movie with friends - whatever he's interested in. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Haven't you been doing it right along for the past 16 years?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• You're back again? Seriously what is your obsession with having sex && involving your 16 year old son in the same question?? It's like you have a sick obsession. I mean what? are you going to be posting next week about how your son walked in on you and your husband having sex and you just kept going at it again like you have so many times in the past?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Oh and btw on the rare instance this is an actual question, I can guarantee you he knows you are having sex. Or let me guess? You haven't had sex for 16 years and are just going to start having sex to have another baby and then no more after that?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Why on earth would him being the house stop you?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Answered at 1:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 by: KalebsMommee
    You're back again? Seriously what is your obsession with having sex && involving your 16 year old son in the same question?? It's like you have a sick obsession. I mean what? are you going to be posting next week about how your son walked in on you and your husband having sex and you just kept going at it again like you have so many times in the past?

DITTO! Atleast I hope this is all the same mom and there aren't many mothers who are having sex in the livingroom with their teen walking in! Just remember to lock the door in your BEDROOM and be quiet- or better yet show some respect to your son and do it when he is in bed or not home!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• PP--

My man and I have sex wherever we want. It is OUR house! No way are we going to confine ourselves to the bedroom and eliminate all possible sound; that takes the fun out of it. We have sex regardless of who's home and who's awake.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I just have to ask, if you don't mind...You and your DH haven't been making love all these yrs b/c you have a son in the home?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• well we do make love but we have been married for 17 years so ill be honest we dont nearly have sex as often as we did when we were newlt weds normally we only have sex on saturdays (we usually do it 2-3 times that day) but thats really the only day we have sex i know it sounds terrible and i wish we still had sex every day but we just dont. When we have sex on saturdays normally our son isnt home or he is outside. I am a REALLY LOUD MOANER LOL that is part of the reason why we dont do itwhen r son is right outside the door lol. In the last 16 years has our son heard ous going at it Im sure he has a few times but as a mom i dont thing my son wants to hear our bed sqeaking and im positive my son dosent want to hear his mom moaning
    " MORE MORE ,oh yes oooooooh harder OOOOOOOH "LOL ya know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009