Did you ever loose your appetite while pregnant...Is it normal?

I eat for the baby but im not hungry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way when I was pregnant. I always felt full even if I hadn't really ate at all.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I was kind of that way.
    I'd get super super hungry, and make this big meal - but I'd finish off maybe a 1/4 of it, if that and completely lose my appetite. Or lose interest while I was making the food.

And yes, it's normal to experience loss of appetite while pregnant.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Towards the end, yes I did lose my appetite...which was weird because I thought that was when you were supposed to really get an appetite. But either way yes it is normal. Make sure you do keep eating though! You might not be hungry but baby is!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i wasnt hungry at all for most of my pregnancy i ate because i had to but nothing sounded good and i just didnt want anything
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm nearly 16 weeks and can't eat a meal. I take a few bites and feel like I just ate every thing on the Thanksgiving table!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 5:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009