Am i the only one that comes on here bc of this?

Ok so im 21 with NO JOB and NO FRIENDS. i have 2 kids of my own and 2 step kids. I take care of them with no problem but i get sick of talkin to kids pretty much ALL DAY! other then that theres my parents which i dont get along with and all my mom does is start problems with ANYTHING and when i say anything i mean anything. Anyways i come on here to talk to ppl and to answer and ask questions so i dont feel so alone. I feel stupid sayin that but its true i need women to talk to sometimes and about things i wouldnt talk to anyone but friends about!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Are their mom's out there that have real friends? LOL I know what you mean! It's hard to make friends b/c all the moms are in the house with the kids! I'm at work and have alot of spare time, but i love being on here b/c i have no life outside of work and home.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• same here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• *waves like a mad woman* heck yeah! SAHM here... can't talk to just kids all day. Gotta do something to pass the time sometime. lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have a severe case of talking to adults like I talk to my kids....oh and singing children's songs...alot!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! You are not alone!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• hi op. If you have step kids you have a partner? Can they give you a hand and do things with you? How do parents get along with kids?

Look into public libraries in any town and multiple towns. They have a lot of toddler into adulthood programs all free. And so does Barnes and Noble bookstores free too.

Welcome! Keep in touch!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OP........their dad helps and we talk about A LOT when the kids are in bed we also watch movies but with 4 kids under 5 its hard for us to talk when they are around. When we are together with all of them we usually talk about how we are goin to deal with them gettin in to trouble or something that has to do with the kids. but i have the need to ask ?s about him and how to deal with things between us and sometimes its nice to have a woman to talk to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It is why I joined...I too have been a SAHM for over 5 years and I felt so lonely...met really great people on here...met a few in person, and have a good friend who I chat w/ daily thru Latte Land...LOL...it is fun, and it is hard for mom's to go out for girls nights or even tea or coffee w/o kiddos wanting to go etc...so it is a place for us...I'm very thankful to Andrew Shue for starting it!! {{THANKS ANDY!!}}
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• That is precisely why I joined. Its a lonely world out there when you are a mom and none of your friends are.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Umm....that's why I'm here! But I am a big believer that it's much more important to have friends and ppl to talk to in the flesh. This really doesn't fill the gap...I do truly understand about the no friends and the mother thing. I haven't called my mom in over 3 weeks and my folks didn't even call to wish their 2 grandkids a happy birthday. So much for connections.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009