where did you go and what did u spend for babies 1st pair of shoes? and how old were they?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• payless for the free baby shoes. but those aren't the kind for walking- just the cute crawler ones.

but we do go and get a proper fitting once they're walking.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I went to a place here called Leeser's and got my daughter her first pair of StrideRite shoes when she was 7 months old (trying to walk, thought it was time) and I paid $44 for them.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Even though we were really dirty poor at the time we went to Nordstroms at the mall of america and got a proper shoe fitting.... and got classic but hideously fugly clunky white baby shoes. Blake was i think 13 months old... before that he'd been in robeez all the time. I believe they were $59.99!!!! I promised myself I'd have them bronzed but since white shoes are so STUPID for a kid they became black eventually and I got frusterated and tossed them in the trash. ... his next 3 or 4 pair came from payless or target as cheap as I could find. and ebay once too.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I put my son in shoes when we left the house since he was born. They were just the cutesy type and since he didn't really need support. When he started walking we took him to a shoe store and bought him a pair of adidas tennis shoes(35$). I feel like every child needs a good pair of tennis to run around in. Now he's almost 18 months old and he much perfers his black rubber mud boots lol.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Our daughter got a pair of Nike Shocks she was 4 months old and I think we paid $45.00 at a sports store.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• my baby had bilateral club feet so he was wearing special reverse shoes by age 2 months that we haed to get from teh doctor medicaid covered them luckily they are extremely expensive
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009