weird discharge TMI

im 34 weeks and i just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a long stringy snot like blob (about 5-6 inches long) and it was yellowish on the toilet paper..ive had this a couple times before, it'll happen for a few days then go away and it'll come back a couple weeks later...last time it happened i got really crampy after it started and now i have a dull back ache down by my tail bone..
is this my mucus plug? why does my back hurt afterwards and why does it go away and return a few weeks later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mucus plug hun.. it means ur goin to have the baby soon. could be days up to weeks everyone is different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• also the back pain is normal and its just something that happens doesnt mean aNYthing is wrong its just the baby gettin ready
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i forgot to add..i had sex last night and he went in me....could it be the left overs from that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• What goes in must come out...
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 6:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009