have you ever made fun of other people?

I think every 1 has dne it a time or 2 as younger kids teenagers & even some adult!(wether it be their looks weight or even facial feature) what if you some how gained that very samething u made fun of on your own body? Example- I seen a women wearing some sandals 2day, her feet were so ugly & swollen they had spider veins everywhere, becuz I though her feet were so ugly what would I do if I had those feet? Or somethig else of someone that I thought looked funny/ugly! Now if this happened to you how do you think you would look???

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm human, so the answers YES!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Not to their faces.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Of coarse not to their faces but what I was try na ask was if you took those ugly feet messed up hair or whatever else u dis liked & added it to your sefl what you you look like?
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't make fun of people for things that they have no control over. If I make fun of someone, it is due to their ignorance and stupidity (not to be confused with someone who is actually mentally challenged...only people that choose to be ignorant). I very rarely make any comments at all about another person's appearance, and even that is limited to things that could be helped, but the person just didn't care to make an effort to look decent.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 3:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I make fun of ignorance not of ppl. If ppl happen to show that ignorance, it's not my fault.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yes, who hasn't?
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 3:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• ok evry 1 had made fun of some oe!! but the question was_ take evrything from evry one that you made fun of & add it 2 ya self what would u look like???
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• no . i feel so bad when others make fun of me . I dont think i could make fun of anyone .
    sugarsmom2

Answer by sugarsmom2 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• We've all done it at some point. I think that there's a great lesson to be learned though when you try to put yourself in another person's shoes. I myself have never been a looker so I'm extremely self conscious in that regard, but even when I see a pretty girl and start to feel jealous I try to remember that they too are probably judged based apon their looks. Just look at the hollywood starlets for example..they are CONSTANTLY judged and criticized for their looks, especially when they aren't looking so picturesque. I think everyone just wants to excepted and fit into society for the common good things they share with humanity and not the things that set them apart.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:12 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Oh absolutely! That's the funnest part of going to the mall!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009