Do you have any sisters? If not, do you wish you had one?

I only have one brother, he's eight years older than me. I sometimes wanted a sister to share a close bond with growing up, but it doesn't really bother me as an adult. My mom might as well be my sister, we act a lot alike : /

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 3 sisters, one older and two younger.
    We arent very close, that bond would have been nice but we were too different. No matter what I tried it just couldnt be made. So we love each other and tolerate each other...thats about it.

I have no brothers and I always would have liked to have an older brother...ah well LOL. Now I have all boys.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have two sisters and two brothers.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No and yes.
    I was the only girl of 5 children and all my brothers were younger than me.
    Go figure - I give birth to 3 daughters and have 1 granddaughter...lol. My daughters wish I had given them at least one brother....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have two sisters and two brothers. I would be MORE then happy to give away a sister, if you want one. LOL
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 4 sisters all older - I even have an older brother. If it's siblings you're looking for then you can have a least 2 of them and I'll rent out the others on the weekends.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 2 half-sisters, one I grew up with together, the other I found out I knew when I was 10. I found out I had a half-brother at 14 too and started to get close to him, he's in Yuma, AZ; my first half-sis is in PA and my other half-sis is supposed to be in either IN or CA.
    hrslvr2010

Answer by hrslvr2010 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have a sister who is 41. Then me (39) and another sister who is 12.. And we all have the same set of parents if anyone is looking at #3 there and wondering, she wasnt adopted.. lol
    My older sister and I have always been close growing up. Still are best friends. We talk daily, even though Im in GA and she is in TX. Little sis and I talk about once a week. We have a close bond but with the age difference it's not like the one I have with my other sister. She is more like an only child and it's almost like we (older sis and I) are more like her aunts or something.. Hard to explain.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I do have one sister (and five brothers...two of which are now deceased). However, I was raised by my father and stepmother as an only child. My older brothers (3 of them) from my father's first marriage were already adults when I was born and I didn't really know any of them other than the oldest who is the only one still living on my father's side. My younger sister and two brothers are my biological mother's children and I never lived with nor got to know them. I do wish that I had grown up with a sibling, but it's too late now, I just have to make the best of the life that I have.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have 2 sisters 0 brothers. I used to want a brother to protect me from my sister! My middle sister was adopted out so I didn't grow up with her.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009