Do you miss your pregnant belly?

For the first time in my life i LOVE my stomach, i think it's adorable and clothes fit so much better now... you know, now that i'm wearing stretchy pants LOL.

I'm very sad to lose the pregnancy belly... then i know i'll have to work out to be "hot" again. what a bummer.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea i miss it because my husband waited on me hand and foot now i got to do things for myself again because hes all about his daughter dont get me wrong i love that about him but i miss that
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Since I am a big big girl I didn't have a typical pregnant looking belly.... but after about 30 weeks or so it was pretty apparent!! I do miss that. I miss the boobs more though. When I 1st started nursing and pumping and stuff I got these lovely round firm implant looking boobs I loved SO much, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Actually no I don't miss it. More than being preggers my mind each time was focused on parenting not pregnancy. I never never thought I'd have a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I do miss my belly...for the first time in my life I didn't have to worry about my weight, and it was OK to gain a couple of pounds. I was comfortable in my body, and not self conscious at all.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i love having my belly!!! and i dont know if i'll miss it . .....but i love being pregnant....... there's alot of woman who hate and think i'm crazy beacuse i like it.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 3:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'll miss it especially since this will most likely be my last pregnancy. At times I wish I could sleep comfortably during the night, but I just suck it up . I'm actually going out to buy paint so hubby can draw a smiley face and pumpkin later Oct like we did with my first.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 4:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009