How do I go about getting a noise permit for a party?

The cops have been busting up all the parties in the neighborhood lately. We're talking a kegger.. 3 kegs, about 50-70 people. It's an 'end of the summer' party, thought it'd be nice to get everyone together since we're still fairly new to the neigborhood but know tons of people here.
I just don't want it to be busted up by the time everyones just getting started.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Contact your city hall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• depends
    you have to know your cities laws.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Invite all the neighbors and no one will complain, because they're all at your party lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Arrange to have some sober people there to talk to the police when they show up.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• GOOOOOGLE it. :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't know....if you live close enough to your neighbors and there are some who do not want to attend, I'm sure they don't want to be bothered by the noise. I believe large, loud parties should be done at a party area - a rented park, rec hall, or something similar - in order to be respectful of neighbors who wish to enjoy the peace and quiet of their homes, which they deserve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2009