I am 12 weeks pregnant. My breasts haven't change a bit, and they don't hurt. Is this a bad sign as far as being able to breast feed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, you may not notice a change for awhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• doesnt have a thing to do with breastfeeding
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• nope

mine didn't grow much until right before birth and then got enormous as my milk came in. its actually recommended to find a good nursing bra when you're a week post partum and right before a feed to have the largest size for comfort and accessability.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• your breast don't have to hurt to be able to breastfeed! I actually had absolutley no breast pain at all with my first two! How wonderful:) But with my 3rd my god they hurt so you are extremely lucky! I also BF all three kids with no issues:)
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• remember you're really at the beginning still of your pregnancy. Congratulations By The WAY mommy!!!!! What I mean by that is you have months ahead of you to change still in small ways and bigger ways. Women with small breasts can breastfeed successfully Take those prenantal and eat well for two!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• not at all. 99.99% of women can breastfeed, and many don't have breast changes during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• no, my breasts never hurt during pregnancy, i never leaked and they dont grow! But i have been able to breastfeed two babies!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 5:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Nope. My breasts never hurt at all, and didn't really grow noticeably, either. When my milk came in both times, I didn't even notice because I never got tender or engorged or even bigger. I exclusively breastfed both of my kids though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 5:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My breasts did not hurt either and as soon as I was 28 weeks, they started to change look wise!! You will notice it and it is not pretty!! lol enjoy the ones you have while you have them!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009