Going to My Friends 30th Birthday Party??

I'm pregnant and just absolutely not in the mood to be going to my friends birthday party. She expects me to pick her up and some friend of hers I dont teven know and drive them to the bar where the party is going to be. I feel bad about not wanting to go, What would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd go, if you said you would pick everyone up. Take an aspirin and enjoy yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "Take an aspirin and enjoy yourself. "

Ok, she's pregnant, so definitely shouldn't be taking an asprin.

I'm pregnant with #3 and I can say if I were in your shoes I wouldn't go. You're pregnant and don't need to be driving people around to party at bars. Quite possibly they are just trying to use you as a designated driver because they know you can't drink.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I went out with my friend on her birthday. I only went out for a few hours and then I went home. It was hard to handle all the cigarette smoke, but now you can't smoke in bar/restaurants if they serve food. I would go, just don't stay out all night.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Oooh, this happened to me too. I refused to go. I was pregnant and not going dancing and to a bar. She was piiiiissed, but to damn bad for her.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009