Don't like having sex with my husband?

I dont know what is happening to me but since a few month ago I havent like having sex with my husband is not that his bad is just I dont feel nothing and i love him and his great but is something weird going on in me i dont like when he touch me or kiss me is just so complicated when we having sex i feel like am getting raped is horrible feeling like that cause he is my husband and my baby father can someone help me please this is really getting me crazy and making me sad the same way this could harm my marriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• go to the doctor.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm kind of the same way. I'm hardly ever in the mood. It's put a strain on our relationship but he's trying to be understanding. To the doctor is one of the first things i plan on doing once i get health insurance again. At least to make sure nothing is wrong or just out of wack. Never hurts t be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree 100% I would bring it up to the doctor asap!
    Haynes_mommy

Answer by Haynes_mommy at 3:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Has anyone made sexual advances to you or even just scared you for your entire safety, anything going on in your neighborhood?

Has your husband hit on you while sleeping and it scares you? My husband has humped me while I'm sleeping it really pisses me off and scares me.

Try to take some time and just focus on you. Is he into porn and that scares you?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree with going to the doctor. And if you aren't in the mood, don't do it. In the end it will only harm your relationship - trust me. I have been like that since I was 4 months pregnant, and my daughter is now 15 months old. I have finally started seeing a doctor and she is starting out with checking my hormones and such to see if I have a chemical imbalance.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree go to the doctor.>>> My mother has been that way since after I was born. Her desire for sex has gone out the window and she thinks it is nasty now. Well has been for years. My father gets sex once a week for about 10 minutes she says because she can't stand it. And he has to watch porn before doing anything because hse wants it done and over as fasst as possible. She had a hysterecteme after me the 3rd child and her hormones are point blank period off balance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm not sure though that a hormonal imbalance could cause op to be afraid to the point of feeling like its' rape as she said. definitely personal counselling for you and then with husband. Hope you feel better however you need too. Respect yourself remember, marital sex isn't tobe taken. It's meant to be given and shared. Hope your checkup is good and try personal counselling too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It could be a little of both hormones and a bad experience. Need to know more info. I would suggest getting professional help for it. Something very serious is going on here. I feel so bad for you. Something is interfering with what should be a beautiful act between two ppl who love each other. I sincerely hope you get to the bottom of this issue to see if you can regain what you used to have with him. A doctor should be able to provide you with a suitable course of action. GL.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'd see both my medical doctor and a counselor.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yeah, def get help especially as you say you love him and he's great otherwise.
    I felt like that for a period of years, hated it to the point of crying sometimes and remember feeling so tense during :-(
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 5:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009